This Gnome event is killing me
So far i have broken this gnome 6 times and i still havent gotten the charm for it. Is it literally a chance of getting it or is it bugged, because this is really pissing me off.
So far i have broken this gnome 6 times and i still havent gotten the charm for it. Is it literally a chance of getting it or is it bugged, because this is really pissing me off.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm fairly certain the gnome hunt isn't even supposed to be active, the games struggling to give you the charm because you're not supposed to get it yet.
There hasn't been a official announcement for the "event" yet, also the DBD twitter guy disregarded questions related to the gnome "event", giving people the impression that he's not allowed to talk about it.
Huh, are you escaping the trial after breaking it? As survivor you must escape for it to be given to you. Otherwise id say this is probably a bug and you should submit a bug report.
Are you getting out alive in the matches that you break the Gnome? Breaking it in the EGC is only half the test. You then have to escape alive.
Wait, really? The event isn't supposed to be a thing yet? I got the gnome twice but I haven't actually checked to see that it's in my inventory. Others have said that they did though. Now I'm confused lol.
I get it as Doctor when survivors did me a favor waiting me at the gates with their teabags.
Just play killer and let the survivors think they won. then search for it while they desperately try to tbag you in the exit gate.
Ive been doing it everytime with killer
I got mine on my first try but it took my friend a few tries to finally get it. I’m not sure why it’s like this but considering the devs have gone out of their way to make it a ‘’mysterious’ event we can’t really know the conditions of getting it.
Also don't forget that the charms rarity is "Rare" so it's in the green section of charms and not on the front page if you've amassed 5+ pages of charms already.
I didn't even know the event was live. I just saw Chompsky on a swamp map and was like "######### are you doing here?"
Strange both me and my friend have received the gnome after smashing it and escaping maybe try sending in a support ticket of you smashing the gnome and not getting it they may be able to shine some light on what is going on there
Got it my second try.
First try. If you're a survivor, you need to destroy it AND escape. A Killer just needs to destroy it.