Fun Little "Tech"
If you are playing Oni, you can tell if someone has BT or not because they won't drop Blood Orbs if they have the effect active.
Kinda useful.
If you are playing Oni, you can tell if someone has BT or not because they won't drop Blood Orbs if they have the effect active.
Kinda useful.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually never knew this. Interesting.
It is pretty interesting.
I just figured it out the other game.
Survivors don't drop blood orbs after getting unhooked for like 10 seconds or so.
Doesn't matter if they got BT or not
I think it's the same time as BT.
I tested it earlier and it seems like it's the exact same time as BT.
I don't even have a snarky remark for this, that's kinda nifty - thanks.