Why was my charm question deleted? Can a mod answer this?

Did I say something wrong?

Comments

  • I am wondering as well. Is it like a forbidden leak or something no one can know?

  • What was the question?

  • If it was the one asking about the Pride charm then it's possible that someone hacked the game and exposed a leak, and they're choosing to clamp down on it. I've seen it happen before on the forum I used to moderate.

  • The thread wasn't 'charm'ing enough to stay

    While each discussion is like a color of the rainbow, some colors just aren't ready to be seen by human eyes.

    Don't worry though, I doubt the mods took 'pride' in deleting it.

  • @Beaburd said:

    The thread wasn't 'charm'ing enough to stay

    While each discussion is like a color of the rainbow, some colors just aren't ready to be seen by human eyes.

    Don't worry though, I doubt the mods took 'pride' in deleting it.

    Your my favorite person today

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    What was the question?

    They posted likely a hacker using a charm of the pride flag which hasnt been released and asked if they missed a code. It got deleted for some reason probably cause its a leak/hacker.