Resident Evil happened so what's the chance that Dead Space will come to DBD?
Title. Big Fan of horror games. Would be cool if we get a sci fi chapter and Dead Space is the perfect chapter for it (Aliens too but.. Dead Space is much cooler imo). Any of you guys think Dead Space has a chance to be a chapter here?
Comments
I mean...
That entirely depends on EA.
Hey, anything's possible at this point. Big hurdles it would have to overcome are EA and the fact that BHVR have stated they don't want anymore nonhuman killers or future stuff. (I think that said that last part, not 100%)
How does the main antagonists look is he or she bipedal and popular?
Non-human killers are still on the table. They just have to be humanoid in shape
I doubt BHVR would want to pay EA's insane prices to use one of their franchises. I forget which youtuber it was but he had an excellent analogy for EA.
"If Activison, 2K and Ubisoft are huey dewey and louie. EA is Scrooge McDuck."
The fact Dead Space 3 ending on a cliff hanger and they shutdown the studio. You know EA will still set some outrageous cost to use someone from that series.