5 things I hope from this chapter
I have some demands for this chapter I think a lot of people would agree with.
5:I hope for a map/ For the love of god Bhvr, I am sick and tired of replaying the same damn maps over and over again and again. Sure they do look cool, but now they are beginning to become a bore. I don't give a crap if its RPD station, Baker Ranch, Spencer Mansion, or even The Village, just give us a new map already, PLEASE!
4: I hope for the 5th anniversary to be amazing/ I was around for the 4th anniversary and it was great, but it wasn't that exciting if I'm gonna be honest. Now I did like the cakes and I did like the Crowns however I just want something that is enjoyable and fitting for the 5 years of the game like a new gamemode or something just as big.
3: I hope for the RE chapter to have something for everyone/ If you know me, I love RE 7 and some of the newer stuff, and also want there to be inclusion of the newer games. However I am not expecting there to be a survivor(s) or Killer(s) to be of the newer games. Now I will admit the old time fans deserve this more than I do, but I will be a bit sad if it doesn't come in. I will be fine if they add it as legendary skins or very rare skins but I'm not gonna be truly happy.
2: I hope for the characters to be good/ What I mean is that both the killer(s) and the survivor(s) ( were not sure ). Either way they need to be good, for example the killer whether it be Nemesis, Mr.X, Lady D, or even Jack Baker. They need to be good, not some F tier BS, or any other low tier , it would be understandable if they were B tier. Regardless if you are giving us Nemsis, you better [BAD WORD] give us Nemesis, not some thing that looks like him, it needs to be Nemesis, or Mr.X, whatever. The perks need to be good and unique, and fitting to the characters. They also have to look good, the point is you Bhvr need to do these characters justice and make them to where they appeal to both the DBD playerbase, and the New RE fans that are coming.
1: I hope for a damn good chapter/ There is something more than I care about the characters or anything else I've listed, and that is the quality of the this chapter. I have not forgiven or forgotten the god forsaken chapters that was A binding of Kin, or All Kill. We have been struggling to enjoy this game with what you have given us, and RE is a prestigious title to the horror title, and you are super damn lucky to get the attention of Capcom and have them allow you to add such a title to your game. If there are bugs in this chapter push it to a later date this chapter needs to be good, or you will lose the respect of a lot of us.
Comments
I hope they managed to get a bit of everything, but if not then hopefully somewhere down the line given how open Capcom is with cross overs.
I expect
1- bug
2- a new exploit
3- a new killer
4- a new survivor
5- 2 week with the new killer before the killer go back play their main because the new killer will be too weak
Bonus cry about the perk because they will be useless
My expectation are so high im still going to be dissapointed XD
I'm expecting a reversal of the new survivor 2nd phase hook struggle mechanic to space bar mashing but for it not to appear in the patch notes so every survivor dies instantly on second hook for at least one game.
I also want Resident Evil tank controls for survivor. Run forward. Turn. Continue around loop. Stop. Turn. etc.
Come on it'll be fun!
Actually now that I think about it, these are 5 top things I want to happen let me change that real quick
Considering it's 5th anniversary I'd love for more than just a map, survivor and killer. Maybe 2 of one of those? Either map, survivor or killer I'd be fine with. Just seems like there's so much potential for the crossover.
I really hope there are two killers. One being Jack/Heisenberg, and the other being Nemesis/Mr. X. That'd literally be the perfect combo and prove how much Behavior cares about this chapter.
Hopefully behavior will put aside its pride and give us an appropriate chapter as it should be and a new map. If capcom worked with Behavior for this chapter they should have made a map yes or yes, whatever it is, I accept it.
You damn right and it better be original Nemesis
What if its original Nemesis and runs around saying Stars and punches survivors in the face :)
I'm not saying I would personally want it to be nemesis however I was trying to get to the point that these characters should be done justice
Yeah same, I was joking with my first comment
I want Las Noches (as in Hueco Mundo.)
Sorry it took a while to respond, when you mean las noches you mean the chainsaw guy from RE 4?
I just started thinking that what if there are 2 killers
I would like a zombie apocalypse skin pack for 3 or 4 of the survivors. It would fit with Bill and the RE chapter.
That almost makes me wish there was a walking dead skin pack like how they did with Crypt Tv
๐
Mr. X
Mr. X
Mr. X
Mr. X
Mr. X
X gonna give it you Also my 3 thousandth post!
Congratz keep it up,you post interesting points of view,and to be so young with a sharp mind nice work.
\Well I try, half the time I spew BS
Nope. The palace in the land of the hollows in Bleach. Completely unrelated to this chapter ๐
Never cared for Anime or Manga that much I like My hero academia but thats it
I see. You might like Bleach, so give it a try if you haven't watched it. But Las Noches would be an amazing map, honestly.
Don't we all
Fair point