Thoughts on perks that remove the 8k cap.

One for killer and one for survivor you just cannot max them out. Maybe add some small other effect other than pure BP but BP would be the main focus.

Comments

  • Personally, I wouldn't remove the cap. You could end up doing just one thing as Survivor or Killer and get an extreme amount of BP.

    For example, as Killer:

    • Just smack Survivors over and over again and chase them without hooking them or anything. You'll eventually get extreme amounts of BP without doing much.

    As Survivor:

    • Spam the living sh** out of gens, gain extreme amounts of BP.


    What I would do, I would double the BP cap to 64k and double the gains for every single action.

    • Hitting a Survivor goes from 300 to 600 BP for example.

    Basically giving double BP every match. It is needed for this grind and we get more and more and more every 3 months. They have to do something otherwise no one will keep up with leveling when the grind reaches a certain point.

  • If you remove the bp cap, you encourage youtube videos of survivors bullying killers for 100k bold points.

  • @Mr_K said:

    If you remove the bp cap, you encourage youtube videos of survivors bullying killers for 100k bold points.

    To be fair, if they aren't getting caught after that long, it's the killers fault. You get 8k boldness after like 5 minutes of being chased, so you'd have to be chased for about an hour for 100k blood points, multiplied by 4 for the whole team. All the resources will be wasted in 10 minutes at most, so pallets won't even be an issue.

  • I can just imagine the 10 hour farming games some people would do if the cap didn't exist lol

    Not to mention what it would do to game-play for non-farmers, by encouraging people to mainly/only do what they're comfortable with and have fun doing. People need to be forced out of their comfort zones for points, otherwise we just have another Death Garden with self-inflicted defined roles.

    I also support the statement that removing the cap would increase and encourage the number of bullying activities in the game.

    ---

    I just see absolutely no benefit to ever doing this.

    Raise the cap one day? Sure, maybe. But never get rid of it.

    ---

    Edit:

    Also as someone who was once farmed by a killer and survivor against my will in the last couple days, I would also DESPISE the removal of point caps since they probably wouldn't have killed me for a LONG time. At least they were discouraged from doing it after like 15 minutes because they were capped out, so I didn't have to disconnect and get punished + lose my points.