When the new archive challenges are released
Can someone send it to me. I'm currently in work and can't do my saving bloodpoints post unless I get the picture of the challenges.
If someone can that would be great 👍
Can someone send it to me. I'm currently in work and can't do my saving bloodpoints post unless I get the picture of the challenges.
If someone can that would be great 👍
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Soon™
Part 2 of the current archive release today
so what you are saying, is that if you were santa claus, and "saving bloodpoints post" was delivering gifts, and you, santa, is incapable of delivering gifts...
MY GOD... I gotta save christmas!!!!
(game says it releases in 12min btw)
No need to worry, take your time if you can't do it instantly. It's not like we're in a hurry.
I know it's not out yet but I wanted to make sure I asked in advance lol
I'm just behind a desk so I can do it easily. Just needed the image 👍
here you go.
I SAVED CHRISTMAS!!!
Thank you mate 👍 Santa is proud lol