Jill Sandwhich Charm?

I know this is a stupid suggestion, but CAN I PLEASE get a charm referencing the greatest joke in the Resident Evil franchise.

I mean if you want to give Barry one, do Barry's Burgers too. Idk, I just think that a Jill Sandwhich charm be great.

Comments

  • Oh, amen. Please. It might be the most well-known RE meme there is. And it'd be so easy to make a charm referencing it. Hell, you could just have 'Jill's Sandwich' and call it a day. Or a sandwich for the killers...

  • that and a "master of unlocking" one

  • By far most known and beloved next to the NSFW Redfield Bloodline meme.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    that and a "master of unlocking" one

    Omg I know this is unlikely but if we ever get a tome covering the RE characters, a lock pick would be a perfect charm if we get Jill.