Part 3: Resident Evil which new characters would you prefer?

So the RE chapter is getting announced in 1 week so I decided to make a more unique poll. I personally think were going to be getting a classic RE villain as the killer but lets just pretend that it was guaranteed going to be a newer character. Which one of these newer are RE characters like to see as a killer.

Comments

  • Heisenberg was definitely the best one. He kicks ass. Looks cool to.

  • I want tall mommy herself

  • I'm hoping for Nemesis, but if i had to choose a Village character, one of the daughters for me

  • Nemesis. If they use Village character it'd be like using Boogeyman instead of Pyramid Head - yeah, sure, Boogeyman is a character, but who even knows him? Hardcore fans. Nemesis & Pyramid Head are just too iconic to NOT use them. Unless they can't, that's a different story.

  • @Nomadd said:

    Nemesis. If they use Village character it'd be like using Boogeyman instead of Pyramid Head - yeah, sure, Boogeyman is a character, but who even knows him? Hardcore fans. Nemesis & Pyramid Head are just too iconic to NOT use them. Unless they can't, that's a different story.

    I know. that's why Im saying simply if we were guaranteed getting a new one which one would you pick.

  • Heisenberg was the coolest from RE8. BUT Jack Baker is the best imo

  • Jack basically built modern RE. He's such a kick-ass character. I'd love to see him.

  • @QwQw said:

    Jack basically built modern RE. He's such a kick-ass character. I'd love to see him.

    Yes

  • I have not played RE8, but just by looking at him, I say that he is the best character in the whole game in my opinion.

  • Out of all of these characters, Heisenberg. He was one of the best bosses in RE8.

  • Moreau but since he is not on the list i would say Angie but since she is not on the list i would say Lady Dimitrescu

  • @Adeloo said:

    Moreau but since he is not on the list i would say Angie but since she is not on the list i would say Lady Dimitrescu

    Moreau and Donna Beneviento would probably be good skins for blight and twins.