30% gen progress loss. PGTW & overcharge combo
Mmm 30% progress loss... 😋 it’s a decent combo, I’m betting my chips that one or more survivors are potatoes & you’ll get it.
Mmm 30% progress loss... 😋 it’s a decent combo, I’m betting my chips that one or more survivors are potatoes & you’ll get it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why not Oppression? It causes difficult skill checks and kicks abandoned gens.
Oppression can also be added to the build. It can make things hairy for the survivors
It's okay, but most decent Survicors can hit Overcharge.
Once it’s called, it’s pretty much not a problem anymore. It is admittedly a difficult skillcheck though. Smaller than DS.
I used to do this one Doc but, honestly, that skill check is not hard to hit with enough hours in the game. It wasn't rare for me to not get a single overcharge pop for entire games when I used it.
Yeah. I'll probably miss it if I don't know about it, but after that point I'll hit it.
I can typically hit Overcharged skill checks. I do miss Oppression ones though. Mostly because they are unexpected.