Okay lets assume this is true

And The horrible person is not involved with the jeepers creepers 4th movie and lets assume they are remaking the creeper to distance themselves away from the awful persons creation. How do you guys feel about this?


EDIT Let me just make this clear this isn't about asking about this creation being added this is more aimed at showing those who lack the understanding of why this license isn't being looked at by behavior.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • As long as the horrible person stays far away. Until this new movie Jeepers Creepers better stay far away. When the new one comes out I won't be pissed if BHVR adds it.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    As long as the horrible person stays far away. Until this new movie Jeepers Creepers better stay far away. When the new one comes out I won't be pissed if BHVR adds it.

    Yeah as long as horrible person gets no benefit from him being added here if its based of the new movie which the director says he will make no profit off.

  • Not all horror franchises need to be in DBD.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Not all horror franchises need to be in DBD.

    I agree with this statement my point isn't about bringing him here its in regards to peoples thoughts on horrible person no longer being involved with the movies and the companies distancing themselves from him.

  • I think Deathslinger was meant to be the creeper (that's also when the loading logo changed to the icon that looks exactly like his throwing star from JC 2). Then that scandal unfolded and he was abruptly changed.

    This is not official in any way. But I assumed everybody else noticed this too.

  • The thing is I doubt it's true. that disgusting man is probably still getting money indirectly. as much as I want this character in the game it would be so contrivisal to have In the game.

    lets just say some license are better left alone

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeah, this IP was created too closely to when the dude did that #########. I believe that people can change and that you shouldn't punish people too harshly for their future endeavors after a time, but supporting this IP is directly linked to when that dude was trash. (I am unaware of how the guy acts nowadays)

    I wouldn't expect him to change at all.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeah, this IP was created too closely to when the dude did that #########. I believe that people can change and that you shouldn't punish people too harshly for their future endeavors after a time, but supporting this IP is directly linked to when that dude was trash. (I am unaware of how the guy acts nowadays)

    I can't remember completely but I'm pretty sure he was a pedo in which case, even if he changes he shouldn't be forgiven imo. There are some things too despicable for redemption

    If I'm wrong lmk though cause like I said I can't remember it at all

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2197054#Comment_2197054

    I can't remember completely but I'm pretty sure he was a pedo in which case, even if he changes he shouldn't be forgiven imo. There are some things too despicable for redemption

    If I'm wrong lmk though cause like I said I can't remember it at all

    A dragon doesn't change it's markings. I doubt he does either. He will never be forgiven.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2197054#Comment_2197054

    I can't remember completely but I'm pretty sure he was a pedo in which case, even if he changes he shouldn't be forgiven imo. There are some things too despicable for redemption

    If I'm wrong lmk though cause like I said I can't remember it at all

    He was convicted for child molestation, yes.

  • Just had to double check.

    Yeah, no. Never ever will he reach anything near forgiveness or repentance.

  • As Not_Queen already confirmed that this is not a license that's being looked into. I don't see the need to discuss this on the forum.