To Plague mains.
Nothing controversial, just a genuine question. Is blood echo good on her? I feel like it'd be the best on her but have you guys tried it out and found it didn't work well?
Nothing controversial, just a genuine question. Is blood echo good on her? I feel like it'd be the best on her but have you guys tried it out and found it didn't work well?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love it on her since you get value no matter what. If the stay broken you get exhausted and if they cleanse because of it that’s good too!
It's a gimmick that works only on small maps, and only if tile rng is in her favor. She's still a M1 killer most of the time, with no travel power, so 60 seconds is limited on large maps. It's nice when it works, though.
No, because it's not that great a perk to begin with and a good Plague will borderline force people to cleanse.
Blood Echo is a perk that destroys crutch-reliant players and doesn't really do much against the good ones that don't use Exhaustion as a crutch (which isn't to say they don't use Exhaustion perks, they probably do, it's just that they know how to play without relying on them).
It's kind of like the Thanatophobia question, and it has the same answer: Plague shows off how weak it really is.
I see little value in it in general. On my plague I like to use bamboozle if I'm bringing a perk to close a chase faster.
My playstyle revolves around her Corrupt Purge, so not really. I also don't think Thanat is worth it on her. Survivors always cleanse early in my games. It comes down to your early game and how effective/efficient you are at spreading the infection and getting downs.
What I've noticed is it causes more survivors to cleanse. I played 5 games with blood echo and another 5 with Thana instead. I noticed more survivors would cleanse against blood echo than Thana.
No, Blood Echo is pretty bad. It needs the cooldown removed. Even in one of its best case scenarios (Plague) it's still terrible.
Although I don't play Plague much. Blood Echo on her is dependent on how the survivors play. It is safe to assume Dead Hard is in play. So it could force them to cleanse to keep it available. Or there's a chance they still push through. And Plague's snowball is inconsistent so it could not matter that their dead hard is removed. So I'd say run it for a while there is obvious synergy