Best looking Survivor Tierlist (IMO)
I've made one for all survivors, one for females, and one for males. My opinion on some survivors changed while I was making these lists, and that's why they might be a bit messy lol
#TeamKate
I've made one for all survivors, one for females, and one for males. My opinion on some survivors changed while I was making these lists, and that's why they might be a bit messy lol
#TeamKate
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Something is telling me you like Kate
Laurie got shafted in this tier list ;(
Are you seriously putting Yui that low?
How dare
I don’t know tapp looks pretty good for a 50 year old. Here’s mine
Yea. I don't really like Yui that much sorry
Pwease don't arrest me :(
TOO LATE
Sh!t!
Kate is best
I hate these joke discussions, there's not even a "Locker Deity" category for Dwight.
It should be right above "Path of Pure Perfection."