Dead Hard or Sprint Burst

Comments

  • Dead Hard because you can control it more efficiently than Sprint Burst.

  • Dead Hard is better but most of times it is not working, so sad

  • Dead Hard is WAY more effective in chases. You can use it in loops for distance, and while it is possible to 99 Sprint Burst's exhaustion, it is pretty damn inconsistent and difficult to do.

  • Smash Hit. Crutch perks are for bad survivors :p

  • Sprint burst is extremely good vs some killers while Dead hard is very good vs all killers

  • I think Dead Hard is better, but i always prefer Sprint Burst.

    Dead Hard is better but I find Sprint Burst way more consistent, the amount of times I get exhausted on the ground with Dead Hard...

    Dead Hard is harder to use but is better in the right hands, Sprint Burst is easy to get good value out of and is more consistent.

    Its up to each individual and their playstyle what they prefer :)

  • Sprint burst is better but harder to use

  • No Dead hard is the best exhausted perk vs all killers if you use it properly.

  • Dead Hard is better in my opinion. It's easier to control and can be used for more situations than Sprint Burst, even tho you have a 60% chance to be Exhausted on the floor if you use Dead Hard lol

    But I like Sprint Burst more tho. It's a lot more fun to use and it's more viable for me because Dead Hard and I don't go well together. And 99ing Sprint Burst works similar to Dead Hard in my opinion.

  • I prefer Sprint Burst because it is the best antitunneling perk. It also helps to get more progress on gen when killer approaching and get away with it.

    I rarely played with Dead Hard so I didn't get used to it. But as killer I find this perk useless on my opponents in 80% of cases. It only works when they need to get extra distance to vault or pallet. But all the rest of cases I wait it out, or they dead hard into a wall, or they get exhaustion on the ground. And I never fall to their trick when they turn around and dead hard trough me.

  • Sprintboost is slightly stronger, but harder to use. You need to manage your exhaustion all the time. Dead hard is easier to use in chase so you can trick a killer in commiting to much and you can take more risks at short loops. But sprintboost works against one-shots and against stealth killer in a deadzone.

  • Dh is the only perk that allow you to have fun as surv. If they nerf it, I’m done

  • DH by a long shot. It's a third free health state.

  • Absolutely sprint burst it gives u free Houdini on killer, dead hard is good only for situational distance to pallet or sum for dodging hits it's not great anymore once killer find out u have it they will bait it out it's good for gaining distance tho but I prefer sprint burst plus u don't depend of being injured to use it