Which Exhaustion Perk Is Your Favorite?

Please post why it's your favorite.

Comments

  • Dead Hard is my favorite because it is great for distance and its fun

  • I was a Dead Hard user but when I used to learn Sprint Burst I never go back to DH. First of all you can close distances easily with Sprint and you can bait the killer come close to you then you can escape instantly. Plus many smart killers are wait or do a fake attack so that you can use your DH before the necessary time but not all of them have a great play againts Sprint Burst.

  • Adrenaline.

    It's a fun perk to use, and I like how it rewards survivors for playing well.

  • ⬜️ Yes

    The killer sees me Lithe? They won't expect the Balanced Landing later on, nor the Dead Hard, nor the Head On.

    vlcsnap-2021-05-17.png


  • I love lithe but its so hard to use it reliably on a lot of maps unless a killer doesn't kick a strong pallet for whatever reason.

    So i usually end using Dead Hard because its more reliable.

  • I'm mediocre at looping, So I use Sprint Burst to help me gain distance from the killer and hopefully not have to get into a chase.

    (I would've said Lithe, But that perk is very situational and depends on which map you get.)

  • This perk is so dumb I love it. Fun to play with, fun to play against. Has incredible synergy with other perks.

  • Lythe is my Sempai

  • Lately i've been using dead hard more, but i still like sprint burst

  • Only one that's interesting to use

  • @Nos37 said:

    ⬜️ Yes

    The killer sees me Lithe? They won't expect the Balanced Landing later on, nor the Dead Hard, nor the Head On.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OX4LHGZQUBH1/vlcsnap-2021-05-17.png

    I've had success doing this. I know as killer I don't expect them to have more than one EP so it can be effective. I don't run it often though lol.

  • I really wish it was easier getting pallet stuns at higher ranks, but when It activates, it feels amazing. I already love to capitalize on making distance and this is literally 'make distance the perk'.

  • @SOMENINJANAME said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195795#Comment_2195795

    I've had success doing this. I know as killer I don't expect them to have more than one EP so it can be effective. I don't run it often though lol.

    Plus, it means I can always Lithe if I don't have anywhere to fall from; Dead Hard if I don't have anywhere to fall or vault from; or Head On if I'm healthy and exposed and cannot make use of Dead Hard.