You ever wondered why spirit has so many glass shards in her?
Its from tunneling too many Lauries/
Its from tunneling too many Lauries/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah, and there I was thinking she just wanted to look sharp!
I thought it was something about being thrown throw a window when her father tried to kill her. There was something about that in her bio. Although the excessive amount of DS's is funnier :P
You two are some of my favorite posters on this forum. Consistently great posts! I just wanted to say I so appreciate the genuine laughs. <3
Edit: Added a compliment!
Pre nerf it meant she got abused by too many lauries tho. Now the tables flipped. D:
I thought it was because she's a pain in the glass?
ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ˢᵉᵉ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ ᵒᵘᵗ
I’ll confess, I was not expecting this.
You're welcome! Glad you enjoy. :)