Blight is nearly unplayable without a map offering.
Ever single time I dont run a map offering I either get swamp, yamaoka, ormond, lery, hawkins, rotten fields or midwich. Like honestly there is so many maps where he just has no power at all because he either slides everywhere or its an indoor map.
Comments
Yamaoka and Midwich aren't bad maps for him. Swamp and Ormond would definitely be way better if his collision weren't miserable on those maps.
I have pretty good success with him on most maps. Only indoor maps really cuck him, and even then, long corridors are massively in his favour. Doorways are hell, however.
I love Blight. I really wish he wasn’t map dependent because he’s one of my favorites to play.
I had a game yesterday on yamaoka where I slid in chase 6 times 3 of which would have given me a down. The rocks on yamaoka are just as bad as ormond. Also most indoor maps are a pain in the ass with him imo.
Yes Blight is probably my favourite killer IF the map is mcmillan or autohaven. otherwise he is just frustrating to play
Even on Autohaven, sliding off cars makes me wanna die it’s so frustrating.
Fair enough but at leas the cars are ######### predictable shack randomly decides when it does or does not want to let me bounce by flipping a ######### coin.