The J-flick 'fix' broke Blight even more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1A85wvtXEQ&ab_channel=CoconutRTS

As can be seen in this video, he is now able to flick even more, but with less effort. A single yellow add-on shouldn't be gives more or less maximum control.

This is very problematic as it removes an aspect of counterplay that made this powerful killer fun and balanced for both sides.

I'd rather this gets fixed/a workaround is implemented to avoid it being so ridiculous without using both turn rate add-ons than Blight getting a hard nerf (making him clunky or just plain bad) as a result of this making his kill and pickrates spike.

Comments

  • Sorry im asking, but are you complaining about the add-on Coconut is using in the video or are you talking about the Plague blie add-on?

  • I'm pretty sure those are just normal 90 degree flicks.

  • @Freddo said:

    Sorry im asking, but are you complaining about the add-on Coconut is using in the video or are you talking about the Plague blie add-on?

    Neither; I'm saying it should only be possible if both the turn rate addons are being used and even then, it's still giving much higher degrees of control than we've been told is intended. Apologies, I guess I didn't make what I was trying to get across very clear.

    Edit: I also confused the canker thorn with the plague bile in the OP, my mistake, but that honestly makes it even worse, imo, since he has higher degree of turning without using Umbra Salts or Plague Bile than he was ever meant to have with both those add-ons stacked together on release.


    @Yords it is not supposed to be possible flick multiple times in a single rush, That is what is happening, allowing the player to turn an insane amount and basically completely counter any possible counterplay to his power. This becoming a commonplace mechanic to use will break the killer entirely and ultimately, make the game feel unhealthy when he's in the game, also affecting the statistics the devs use to decide on killer power level. Likely this would lead to nerfs that butcher the Blight rather than just a fix to this issue, which I doubt anyone really wants.