Uhhhhhh

Comments

  • aw ye

    Can't wait for BHVR's newest IP

    GARDEN OF DEATH

  • Let’s hope it goes better than deathgarden

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Let’s hope it goes better than deathgarden

    Me too.

    They seem to have a lot of openings, despite all the staff they supposedly hired. And I mean a LOT, go look at the list if you don't believe me. It makes me... worried tbh.

  • do you have to have a bachelor's degree order to be a 3D Environment artist? and where is montreal? it kinda sounds like a claudette thing and Idk where is montreal is...

  • Sorry, but I have to bump this. I don't want to let this slide.

  • @Vyne456 said:

    do you have to have a bachelor's degree order to be a 3D Environment artist? and where is montreal? it kinda sounds like a claudette thing and Idk where is montreal is...

    I believe you do need a degree, according to this link: 3D Artist Education and Job Facts (learn.org)

    And Montreal is a city in Canada, which should be where BHVR's main building is.

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    aw ye

    Can't wait for BHVR's newest IP

    GARDEN OF DEATH

    Don't forget Farm of Fatalities

    Greenhouse of Great Slaughter

    Plot of Pain

  • I loved Deathgarden, they really need to market the new IP better than it though.

    If they try to make DBD people play it and then call it a day the game is dead in the water...

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    I loved Deathgarden, they really need to market the new IP better than it though.

    If they try to make DBD people play it and then call it a day the game is dead in the water...

    Yup.

    Of course, this is assuming this new IP is a asym.