How do I find the gnome?

Is it only after the exit gates are powered? Is there a way to detect where it is? It giggles but I don't really have ample amount of time to find it.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

  • Seems like it can be anywhere. You just have to get lucky.

  • The gnome spawns when the EGC starts. Every 90-120 seconds he can switch locations if not found. This is marked by the giggling sound heard everywhere through the map.

    The giggling is not an indication of where he is, you'll always hear the giggling the same no matter where you are on the map.

    I found mine on a jungle gym structure against one of the walls, those would be a good place to start looking.

  • @MrPsych said:

    The gnome spawns when the EGC starts. Every 90-120 seconds he can switch locations if not found. This is marked by the giggling sound heard everywhere through the map.

    The giggling is not an indication of where he is, you'll always hear the giggling the same no matter where you are on the map.

    I found mine on a jungle gym structure against one of the walls, those would be a good place to start looking.

    I found one but this advice can definitely help others.

  • An additional tip I'd throw in, is to do broad scans of the individual tiles rather than scrutinize every crevice.

    Example:

    On hills, within structures, facing inward on a tile full of trees.

    In my experience, the placement has always been relatively obvious on whatever tile it spawns at and not snuggled between two objects like totems can be.

  • i found as killer but i did not what i have to do

  • @dnj510 said:

    Is it only after the exit gates are powered? Is there a way to detect where it is? It giggles but I don't really have ample amount of time to find it.

    Thanks in advance.

    play killer, slug last survivor, stomp hatch, search, easiest way.