Idea for Small Game and WGLF

How about instead of WGLF being the survivor equivalent of BBQ, Small Game gets that role instead, with each token awarded by Small Game giving an additional 20% increase in bloodpoints after the trial.

This way, stacks are generally easier to gain, and if multiple survivors are running Small Game, they do not have to compete with one another for these stacks.

I'm not sure how WGLF could be changed in accordance with this, but I believe the change to Small Game would benefit survivors very much.

Comments

  • Please anything to buff survivor bp gain

  • I wouldn't mind it as an additional bonus BP gain; but do not take away the BP gain from WGLF either. Survivors almost always get outscored by killers even when outperforming them, so I'm good with that.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    I wouldn't mind it as an additional bonus BP gain; but do not take away the BP gain from WGLF either. Survivors almost always get outscored by killers even when outperforming them, so I'm good with that.

    I really don't think that it would be necessary for both WGLF and Small Game to both give survivors a potential extra 100% bloodpoints though. I just thought that seeing as Small Game tokens are easier to obtain, the bloodpoint gain may as well be tied to Small Game instead.

    Allowing survivors to gain an additional 200% bloodpoints might be a little bit much.