Idea to make the Iridescent Coin add-on more obvious

Sometimes it can be confusing for players to know whether they have caught a survivor 15 meters away from them. I think the colors of the effect on the chains when pulling a survivor should be different in order for Deathslinger players to know whether or not they have fired 15 meters from him.

Alternative ideas could be explored, but I think a small change like that could really make the add-on more fun.

Comments

  • Have a burst of colour or something as it hits to show that its activated.

  • @Nyaren_Chan said:

    Sometimes it can be confusing for players to know whether they have caught a survivor 15 meters away from them. I think the colors of the effect on the chains when pulling a survivor should be different in order for Deathslinger players to know whether or not they have fired 15 meters from him.

    Alternative ideas could be explored, but I think a small change like that could really make the add-on more fun.

    Perhaps the survivor would glow red, similar to when Myers has fully stalked a survivor.

    This could be a basekit mechanic for the killer in general.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    Have a burst of colour or something as it hits to show that its activated.

    I like this