Is it me or Dwight's Dweard skin gets a lot of attention from killers?
I noticed this everytime I play with the original bald Dwight: killers seem willing to drop whatever they are doing as soon as they get a glimpse of his smooth scalp just to chase me, while when I play my mains (Nea and Jake) this doesn't happen. I don't even use particularly fancy clothes. This thread is not to cry about tunneling, I just find this thing interesting and was curious if someone else has a similar experience
Comments
No offense @McLean
There is also the fact that bald Dwights stand out a lot in dark areas... Like Legacy or the 80's cosmetics.
As a Dwight main I don't like the bald Dwight look. He just doesn't look like Dwight.
It's the moonlight glittering off that smooth dome so seductively, like a moth to a flame, i just gotta slap it!
I think there's probably a couple reasons and in no particular order and all credit goes to the posters above for ideas.
Most seem to be jerks (either tea bagging or sandbagging team mates.)
Really good at looping.
They tend to stand out in a crowd or in open terrain.
it's the seductive glow.
It just isn't the Dwight look.
When you find a Dwight in a locker it just isn't the same with that look, you just want to throw him back in and hope for a normal Dwight or sac him so he's not in there the next time.
The best one is because he's just
“80% of the black customers in my store have stolen. I now just assume any black person is a theif... you in the back aisle! I know you’re stealing!”
Its because Dwight's bald head offers an easier method of flashlight saving. If a survivor shines their flashlight on to that beautifully polished head the killer will be blinded within a 24m radius (as well as all other survivors). Dwight is essentially a priority target for this completely illogical reason.