What is that sound?
At egc, when a gate is open, there's a chime and a laugh. I believe it occurs at intervals as the egc is expiring.
I thought I was going crazy, but my son was playing with me (I'm on console) on pc and he heard it too.
Did I miss the memo? Am I going nuts? What is it and why was it implemented?
Comments
My friend, you've been GNOMED!
It is an "event", you just have to find the gnome and break it (must escape as survivor tho). The reward is a charm.
It is an "event", you just have to find the gnome and break it (must escape as survivor tho).
This.
I think the gnome spawns are the same spots where totems can be. All the gnomes I have seen so far at least were placed on possible totem spawns. It spawns only when the endgame timer is activated and respawns a few seconds after it has been destroyed in a random spot.
Oh wow. I had no idea. What is the charm?
This one:
Adorable!! I want one now.
Then good luck, my friend.
I got it! YAAAAAAY!
It means something is going down. There's battle lines being drawn.
(Kudos to whomever can get the reference without a search engine)
That damn noise was the first jump scare I've had for a while when I first heard it!
Congratulations, my friend. I knew you would get it.
For What It's Worth?