I refuse to button mash if i get caught twice i wont struggle i let go.
why even have this stupid mechanic/ when everyone uses macro to do it.. Not sure what sneaky update they did but my macro mouse freezes up when im playing as killer.. which is weird since i dont have any macros for killer.. it freezes up at random times.. this wasnt happening before last patch.. if disable macros and put the settings to default i experience no such freeze.. i dont want to use macros but button mashing is stupid.... and wears the keyboard in the long ... Panda suggested an alternative mechanic of a radom skill checks is it that hard to implement?
Comments
Yes. Everything that makes sense is too hard to implement.
Yes smashing space is a really stupid mechanic
Skillchecks are not affected by ping because they are clientside
Skill Checks would be a great replacement.
But until that's a thing, you're now intentionally going to screw over your fellow Survivors?
I mean you're allowed to, but it's kinda douchy and you gain no rewards for doing so.
Been playing the game since beta, never used a macro.
Admittedly, i enjoy Killer more. But i play both almost even.
So far, my spacebar is totally fine.
With this attitude, things will never change.
December is supposed to show optimization for consoles so I see no problem with the skillcheck idea
I'm sure a lot of Killers will start taking advantage of your selfishness, OP.
Why not focus on other actual issues rather than creating your own which will not change the fundamental annoyances the game has.
I play both sides.. Killers are underpowered as fuk unless they use OP addons ... most highrank games as non meta killers is pretty stress full, so i dont mind if they get a little breathing room.. i dont usually get caught twice vs chase killers, so if they catch me again fair play im not mashing that button again. im done with that mechanic
You can suicide on hook.... Just don't press the space button.
My space button is nearly broken.
But better would be to press a button to let go, so I can alt tab to and something quick while my mates are getting to me or the killer is facecamping me
Yeah I would prefer something meaningful too, for example skillchecks like in snap out.
But unforunately survivors prefer the ez braindead way, so yeah....
You don't like breaking keyboards?
I just assumed everyone who plays survivor likes to break their keyboards.
The button mashing is actually the biggest reason I don't play survivor so often. It can be taxing on the keys.
It's quite easy to fix that, just have consistent skill checks trigger just after a skill check has been done, that still puts pressure on the player with less "button mashing". Personally I find the button mashing to be a stupid and quite boring mechanic, and is also one of the reasons I don't enjoy playing survivor that much, hence why I play much more killer.