The reason trickster is the worst killer on console
Theres no curve response and a massive deadzone
Please if your going to make a killer that needs constant and accurate responses to use their power either don't make them anymore
or those will solve that issue
Or just remove recoil
I'm no expert on curve response but if you play apex on console that's what makes the controls so much better
I'm just irritated tried to play trickster but physically cant because I'm going to far left right to hit them consistently
Again I quote on console not on pc
Comments
Yeah, as a console player, Trickster is an absolute pain in the ass to play.
Seconded.
I did read this post while loading in a match for a trickster adept attempt. It reminded me of my failed attempts, but in this match i finally got it.
Sponsored by rank roulette.
I was so happy to finally knock out the two Trickster-related achievements I needed yesterday (Adept and the "Reach max Laceration a bunch of times" one).
Now he goes back in the shed to be forgotten about. Just like Twins.
Yeah he's the worst by an infinite margin. There is almost nothing that could be buffed for him to make him even playable on console other than some hardcore aim assist and I don't think anyone wants that
It only took an entire chapter huh
I mean he is horrible regardless on what platform you are using him. Even on PC he has recoil if you hold M1, so tapping reduces the recoil, even though you can still feel it.
I despised Trickster on release, but since the update I actually enjoy playing as him. Even got his Adept, and have had a few merciless victories since.
As a fellow console user, I personally find Blight the worst killer. I really can't get the hang of him...despite getting his Adept (by pure luck).
Yep I agree 100%
RIP blights my favorite killer so I took to him quickly
I was just going through the killers I hardly play just to get a few Rift tiers.
I haven't played Twins since release when I got their Adept...and got a merciless first game. I tried Blight...2 lucky sacrifices during EGC. I am useless with his bouncing about. I am also crap with Deathslinger and Oni too.
Technically it was only the third try. When i leveled him and played him i realized that it would be close to impossible in red rank. So i did not try it. I started only bc i got reset to rank 9. Failed miserably and got to rank 10. And then i was lucky that they played really bad.