Gnome Hunt Event
Hello How's everybody? I have seen in the leaks that the "gnome hunt event" is actually on live but I have a few question. How many gnomes there will be per EGC? The gnome's laugh does mean that a gnome has spawned in the match? Do the gnomes spawn on totem spots or they could spawn anywhere but they are like totems?
Why there is not a single in-game news about the event?
Comments
HOWEVER.
People have reported that the event was not intended for today and that gnomes are no longer spawning? I have been playing today and still heard the laugh. I could be wrong, if someone can confirm this.
I have heard the laugh but I have been unable to see anyone, also thanks for your suggestion.
I wish that I could communicate the desire for a gnome-hunting event in-game. When I play as the killer I enjoy letting people go a lot of the time, but if the survivors see that I've done so and then wandered off they'll (understandably) just escape and leave little time for trying to find the gnome. Then again that's probably intentional, deliberately giving oneself (and / or others) as much time to find the gnome as possible may be considered a cheat of sorts.
I asked this in another thread, but approximately how close to the laugh does the gnome spawn? I keep looking around and I can’t seem to find it.
My understanding is that the laugh is a global sound effect and has no relation to your proximity to it. People have been telling me to search in places where I know totems or chests spawn.
No wonder I can’t find the damn thing!
I got the charm today as Blight, it's definitely still findable.
@Pilot
I got mine today, seems to be working since I've been getting the notification every ECG.
I got it while playing Wraith as @Pilot recommended me.
About 10 minutes ago, he's still in game. He doesn't seem to have any sound cue for being close by.
PS it felt.... weird being nice a Survivor.
https://youtu.be/K1TgoRFC9ZMAre we allowed to looking for gnome-hunting parties on here, or is that considered game-throwing?