legion isnt really in a good spot, how would you fix him
I don't really play this killer all too much cuz IMO he/she is kinda boring. It's just running and stabbing.
since I don't really play him /her too much how would you buff, would you give him a new ability like Scott junds idea to make him more like he was was in his trailer( also one other thing I don't like about him he was a clickbait killer) or just straight-up buff him.
Comments
Okay can I just ask..Why are we even having this argument???? I was agreeing with you???
And second to answer your stupid question when a stealth killer grabs me? when im not looking?? uhhh yeah thats it but why are you getting annoyed when I said it was a horror game??
I'm not annoyed.
You said something I disagreed with, which is why I commented again.
It's not a horror game and hasn't been for some time. Idk why people think it's horror
Right there.
Ta-da
Alright point proven. But I still need to ask what this had to do with the original post? With me saying Legion is bad both power wise and his crappy model design?
I like his lore and you said it was bad because it wasn't scary
Well his main problems are:
These are the key issues, so I am not sure you can fix his power without changing it greatly.
Ah I should have elaborated. I dislike his law not cause it's not scary but cause its generic, I find his actual design not that scary or intimidating. Very sorry I should have made that more clear.