Lots of DCs for scratched mirror Myers
I've been going for some adepts today cause of the rank reset bug and decided for Myers it would be fun to try out scratched mirror.
Long story short I kept doing really well but only getting ruthless with just a couple emblem points away from merciless because of an early DC.
The last game I did I had 2 people DC with one of them then waiting the entire game to trash talk me for using scratched mirror on Gideon meat plant.
Do people not like scratched mirror Myers? I always thought he was a fun jump scare playstyle that people enjoyed playing against and I personally think it's extremely fun to play against since it's actually scary if they're good.
I'm curious what the general consensus on how fun it is to play against scratched mirror since I never really thought about it that much.
Comments
I think he's annoying, but mainly because I'm really bad at looping and not hearing the terror radius I can't prepare myself ahead, but I dont DC if I see the match isn't going anywhere I just suicide on hook.
i hate playing against scratched mirror myers, it feels like there's nothing i can do. i legit just don't know how to counterplay it.
but i hate people who DC a whole lot more than anything any killer can do.
Man, people really do that? Scratch Mirror Myers is fun and scary to go against. Plus he's pretty weak anyways, he's only really good in Lery's or Hawkins.
He's not fun to go against on indoor maps, and not fun to play on outdoor maps.
Most real Players (and by real I mean those out of the Potato Ranks) enjoy going up against Spooky. I rarely have anyone disconnect against me playing the build. Of course, I go against Red Ranks MOST of the time. Spooky Myers is one of the few matches where the old horror feel comes back, and the game isn't unlike when you first started playing. Bad sports are going to be bad sports, and I suspect those same losers who disconnected against your Myers build will also disconnect if they think they were downed too soon, don't like the map, or if it is ANY Killer they don't understand. Don't take it personal. Most of the time, as you progress forward, people won't disconnect against Spooky. You are still playing against Players who simply can't operate without the Terror Radius to warn them, so they get frustrated.
I'm going to help you out, to my own detriment since I play Spooky Myers more than any other Build. :)
If you keep these ten things in mind, you will not feel out of depth against a Spooky. Last but not least, while MOST Spooky Myers Players will only do it with a map offering, do not assume that Myers on the big outdoor map isn't a Spooky. Watch for those warning signs. I play Spooky, pretending to be a normal Myers all the time, and you would be amazed how effective it is if they keep hiding, and trying to block me from stalking them.
Every SINGLE time I have played against Meyers he is always using the mori and killing you instantly so I just run him for as long as I can.
That isn't a Spooky Myers. I'm assuming you are talking about the Tombstone Piece or Judith's Tombstone. :) Both of those require Tier-3, and a Spooky Myers CANNOT leave Tier-1. The only way a Spooky Myers can Mori is with the basic Mori Offerings which means you have been hooked twice or hit Stage-2 by being on the hook too long. Most Spooky do not waste an offering on a Mori because most (not me) put in Map Offerings.
Well a Spooky COULD use Devour Hope or Rancor to Mori but these are uncommon on them as well. Most Spooky are taking Generator Regression Perks. :)
I dislike jump scares and find them cheap. Obviously there are good ones out of no where, but for the most part I dislike them. Plus, scratch mirror Myers on indoor maps are likely play FANF on mega hard difficulty. Possible? Yes. Painful and blood pressure raise? Also yes.
Can I have more Scratched Mirror Myers? All i've been getting lately are Tombstone Piece Myers.
Literally every single time.
I enjoy it when I go against a scratched mirror Myers I myself like to play sneaky with him but it is super annoying on a small map but that said it's difficult for him on a large map because of his speed and lunge
Same. I am sick of one shot stabby Michael. I’ll take it slow sneaky Michael any day.
He is just boring. He is either utter crap (outdoor maps) and game becomes nothing more than m1 sim with ocassional hold W until he gives up or it is an indoor map and it is just stupidly annoying semi camping myers who will in 90% heavily proxy that Meghead he grabbed of a gen. (NEVER in my 3k hours haven't seen any Myers who runs this build do anything else).
He is not scary, he isnt even causing any sort of jump scares. I have no idea how you can be jump scared by him. After playing this game for longer than 50h he is nothing more than an asthmatic mouth breather with a 5$ knife.
It is just a slog fest of annoying events, either by outdoor map (he may as well go afk; match is extremely boring without any opposition to face against) or indoor map (solo queue is hell enough, Megheads will doom your team really quickly, especially against a killer with no TR).
If you use a map, unfortunately content creators frequently disconnect when players play certain maps so like lemmings the playerbase follows suit.
I LOVE going against Scratched Mirror Myers! The jump scares bring back the horror aspect of the game for me. It's very irritating when one or more people DC as soon as they figure out it's Scratched Mirror. I will never understand people purposefully DCing over something so silly - just get hooked - and die on hook if you want out THAT bad.
I main The Doctor as killer and see quite a few DCs because people don't want to face him - like seriously? Makes me wonder why these people even bother playing if they will only verse certain killers/add-ons. I see something similar on some killers when they DC due to survivors using certain perks or items - baffles me. I had a killer DC the other day in the EGC because - I had Soul Guard and he had NOED. He had 8 hooks (no kills) and was trying to slug everyone with NOED I assumed. As soon as I escaped - he DC'd. I was talking about it in my stream: Basically saying "Why would someone lose all their BP etc and do that!?!?" when he came in and called me a few racist and homophobic words - that told me everything I needed to know and he was immediately banned.
Survivors don't like playing against anything that doesn't let them win.