Is it just me or...
I dont understand the Gnome event?
I found the gnome during endgame, I stomped on it. I got the blue firefly effect. Yet no gnome charm?
Am I missing something? Or did the game Bug out for one millionth time?
I dont understand the Gnome event?
I found the gnome during endgame, I stomped on it. I got the blue firefly effect. Yet no gnome charm?
Am I missing something? Or did the game Bug out for one millionth time?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
sounds like the game bugged out. or you have so many charms you can't find it. it's green rarity, if that helps.
I looked in the green rarity and it's not there. Kinda sucks that they put in an event that doesnt even work half the time.
Did you survive?
weird. I got it first try. as killer. (by first try, I mean first time I actually found the damn gnome)
Yeah left through the exit gate
I got it first try as Survivor, but gnome ain't in my inventory.
pretty sure its bugged, only the last survivor to stomp it will get it
Had a 2 man swf Game and we both got the charm in the same match. So that’s definitely not always the case.
Do it as killer, it might be bugged for surv.