Halo DBD crossover
Think about a crossover between Dead By Daylight and Halo. We could have Sgt.Johnson as a survivor and a skin for wraith that makes him look like a elite wielding a energy sword.
Feel free to add on to this idea.
Think about a crossover between Dead By Daylight and Halo. We could have Sgt.Johnson as a survivor and a skin for wraith that makes him look like a elite wielding a energy sword.
Feel free to add on to this idea.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can we maybe fix the high number of bugs before we add more killers and survivors and I mean properly fix not just quick fixes
well, we are already getting a RE chapter next month.
To be honest I like the idea but me personally I would say cheif and flood
we could also have Captain Keyes, The Rookie, Buck, and Miranda Keyes as legacy outfits.
We could have the Oni appear as a flood Brute. The Legion could appear as a Human combat form as well.
The twins could have Victor appear as a infection form.
I dont think that would fit.. But who knows..
But even then i doubt we will ever see it in DbD since its Microsoft exclusive.
The ultimate crossover.
Featuring new survivor John Halo, and brand-new killer John Alien.
I mean, Halo has dabbled in horror before.
Chief's too tall. Taller than most killers actually. Sgt. Johnson would probably just be a skin for Detective Tapp. And maybe a flood skin for the blight. As much as I love Halo don't get me wrong. Cause if Master Chief was in this game all the killers would be dead including the Entity lol xD
Why not have Sgt. Johnson as his own character?
He would probably be the only one from Halo series who would fit into the game tbh. I mean ya I'd love to see him as a character actually now that I think about it. I mean Halo is kind of Horror. I mean at that point they could also argue to get Sgt. Fenix in from Gears of War. But do games like this fit into DBD? Hard to say. Also who would the killer be?
Yes but its still a Microsoft exclusive.
Yeah I know it is one, I was just saying that they did do horror before. Also, if they could get L4D on xbox, they might be able to convince microsoft.
I wouldn't mind shooting Claudettes and David's ๐
They're not going to fix the bugs they will always be there in some way shape or form that's not only job security for them with having a monopoly in this genre of gaming but it also gives them a reason to interact with the community.