Game Speed
Imagine playing a game where you do everything in your power to end the game...
Imagine playing a game where you do everything in your power to end the game...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fast-paced trials are the worst.
Are you saying, that people play a video game, TO WIN? Preposterous, codswallop, insanity, ridiculous, unheard of. I refuse to believe it
Imagine trying to win lol
People can win?! I hope Bhvr fixes this exploit ASAP
BHvr and their exploits smh my head
The only thing to "win" is BP's and challenges for cosmetics, the extra 5k for ending the game alive is kinda nice.
So, just playing the game?
It's more just a funny thought I had, ironic type of thing. Like, I'm playing a game that I just want to end...