am I blind? I cannot find the Gnome! >.<
I keep hearing he sound cue but I cannot spot the little guy.
Hell, even had all 4 survivors practically die while we were all looking for it 🤣
Is the sound just to let you know it spawned on the map or in the vicinity of where you are standing?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments
Sound just mean It has spawned or respawned in a new location because some one has already kicked it
Edit: also the spawn is usually where other interactable items spawn like chests gens and totems
What if gnome chompski is hunting you?
Rip us all.
I don't know. I kind of ran into mine on accident.
The little bastard is pretty hard to spot.
I only found him because he spawned literally a few meters away from me.
He's very sneaky. You have to become one with the gnome if you want to catch him. Think to yourself, "If I was a gnome, where would I be?"
Yep, poor survivors were helping me find him and I was going to let them go. But sadly they died and we never found it
OMG After so many more tries I finally got him! xD
Low-key that was a bit challenging but fun. 😂 Thanks BHVR
In one of my trials lately I did terrible as killer but somehow had a survivor die to the EGC without me seeing them, chase them or anything.
I guess I know why now!
@MrPsych
Lmao I am thinking a lot of killers are seeing this right now.
Sacrifices for the gnome 🤣
I finally found my gnome in a game as a survivor (two in one game in fact!).
Best tip I can give for finding it is don't look too hard. Check obvious spots, like hills and open areas and do brief scans as you run around, instead of scrutinizing every crevice.
Also remember that the laugh also indicates he spawned somewhere else on the map, not that he's near your current location. Multiple gnomes can spawn per game, but only one will appear at any time.
@Beaburd
Yeah! I forgot to mention that cuz I was so excited to post about getting it.
I think you're really suppose to look around the whole map. Because he was on the opposite side of where I heard the sound cue. :D
I do, I do. I never died that much during EGC. 😹
But I think we have to escape as a Survivor to get the charm after stomping it...