I did not even get any rank reset this month ... so sad!
Enjoyed 10+ min queue time the few days after reset ...
at least you aren't rank 19 and 20 now. I admit, i didn't play that much in the past few months, but i was like rank 7 and 9 and somehow i deranked to 19-20, i'm playing with people with less than 5 hours in the game (i have almost 2k), it's not fun for either of us
I went from rank1 to rank9 this reset, sometimes it happens, its a common bug.
No it's not a common bug it's literally nothing common bout it. Been playing since 2019 and the only time this happened was once back in the beginning of 2020. Some people have lives and dont want to be grinding on a videogame all day just to get back to where they were especially being solo. This isnt some light problem and those "its okay" and "it happens" is not gonna make everything better. This is bullcrap. I ain't got time for this they need to get their ######### together over there.
No it's not a common bug it's literally nothing common bout it. Been playing since 2019 and the only time this happened was once back in the beginning of 2020. Some people have lives and dont want to be grinding on a videogame all day just to get back to where they were especially being solo. This isnt some light problem and those "its okay" and "it happens" is not gonna make everything better. This is bullcrap. I ain't got time for this they need to get their ######### together over there.
You are wrong, its common in the sense it happens to some people but since there is only 12 rank resets per year is not something you get to see every day but only on rank reset days, Ive been playing since 2018 and Ive been affected by rank reset bugs 4 or 5 times already, and they are never the same, sometimes I got reseted from 1 to 15, others I remain at rank1 and since is such a non gamebreaking bug a lot of people dont even care to report it, what does it matter if you get to rank 10 instead of 5? its just 15 extra games to reach rank1 again.
What its not common is the bug affecting so many people at once.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happy hunting 🤣
at least you aren't rank 19 and 20 now. I admit, i didn't play that much in the past few months, but i was like rank 7 and 9 and somehow i deranked to 19-20, i'm playing with people with less than 5 hours in the game (i have almost 2k), it's not fun for either of us
No it's not a common bug it's literally nothing common bout it. Been playing since 2019 and the only time this happened was once back in the beginning of 2020. Some people have lives and dont want to be grinding on a videogame all day just to get back to where they were especially being solo. This isnt some light problem and those "its okay" and "it happens" is not gonna make everything better. This is bullcrap. I ain't got time for this they need to get their ######### together over there.
You are wrong, its common in the sense it happens to some people but since there is only 12 rank resets per year is not something you get to see every day but only on rank reset days, Ive been playing since 2018 and Ive been affected by rank reset bugs 4 or 5 times already, and they are never the same, sometimes I got reseted from 1 to 15, others I remain at rank1 and since is such a non gamebreaking bug a lot of people dont even care to report it, what does it matter if you get to rank 10 instead of 5? its just 15 extra games to reach rank1 again.
What its not common is the bug affecting so many people at once.