Lollipop chainsaw x dbd
Will there ever be a lollipop chainsaw x dead by daylight chapter? ✨
Will there ever be a lollipop chainsaw x dead by daylight chapter? ✨
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doubt it.
There is an unwritten rule that Suda-51 properties only get love from the fans, not the industry.
The closest we'll probably get is more 50s style skins, sorry.
I mean... Kate kinda has a lollipop chainsaw outfit.
She needs the real one though. ;)
Probably not a chapter but maybe a skin.
I hope it happens though since I love the game
Imagine how well it would sell if the skin was for kate.
Only if we get that achievement in dbd lol.
Basically everyone in love with Kate would buy it.
I would easily spend 30 bucks for it if they literally make it very what's the word showy. Yea yea if you catch my drift. :)
Would there be a severed nick head along with the outfit?
Make it a charm.