I DID IT
FINALLY
FINALLY
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What a wonderful demo puppy, fresh from rolling in the entrails of three prestige levels' worth of prey. Who's a good dimensional horror? You are! Yes, you are!
Grats!
Woo woo wooo!
Good demo
Congrats, that's a tough slog!
both, plus bbq after 40 levels
That dog needs a bath.
What a cute lil' guy!
Congrats.
I find the hard part is unlocking all the perks you want after hitting P3 lvl 50. Mine is at that stage and I'm still trying to get STBFL.
Congrats! I don't even know if I want to Prestige once, never mind do it 3 times. ๐
This is only the beginning friend, prepare for a bumpy ride. ๐๐