could someone play on 120 PING!!!?

I have been playing DBD for so long in the U.S. now I moved recently to Saudi Arabia, and I found out in Middle East they have no Servers, they get to play on EU servers which is unplayable!! 120 ping and above. I can't play the game as I used to. my brother telling me he was suffering for the past 4 years playing on EU server with 120 ping.

I hope DBD will look into this issue to provide the best experience for everyone. WE NEED A MIDDLE EAST SERVER Please.

ezgif-6-3c44c4058a4d.gif


Comments

  • Aren't dedicated servers great?

  • That grab looks fair tbh, you medium vaulted so it kinda makes sense.

    120 ping isn't that bad honestly.

  • @glitchboi said:

    That grab looks fair tbh, you medium vaulted so it kinda makes sense.

    120 ping isn't that bad honestly.

    120 ping is not bad!!! playing against killers in EU server with 30 or less ping!! that grab would never happen in U.S. when I used to play there on 30 ping. 30 vs 120 !!!

  • I am playing with 120 ping from start. Wellcome to clup