Different kind of TTV players

First of all this isn't a rant this is an opinion forged by nearly all my games with and against players who advertise they stream on twitch.

Ok so firstly most of the twitch players always pick Nea and bring a flashlight to bait killers but ultimately can't loop and end up with a hatchet or machete in the face within the first five seconds of the match to top this off they bring dead hard don't get me wrong a good perk but they use it to attempt flashlight saves. They end up screwing it up so much that it's just painful to watch.

Next up we have the I'm not gonna do anything twitchers these twitch players are worse than the one above you're recording a match of you hiding all game and occasionally breaking bones or tapping a gen this kind of match is when I wish the survivors could offer up a teamate to the entity who is actually just hindering you.

Next we have the I'm gonna run perks that help me get hatch twitcher these often run perks such as self care or inner strength, Spine chill, urban evasion and that bill perk that lets them see the hatch oh and they often bring a map or key to aid in their hatch hunting endeavours.

Now for killer playing twitch players I only have 1 that really confuses me the one that camps and tunnels from the get go you're recording something or going live to get views so you camp and tunnel this is just a ######### moment.

Occasionally you get good twitch streamers but not enough. Also if you go back and watch their streams of your game they spend the whole game mocking you but look at their views and they got 0 but they out here acting like they matter lol.

I'm sorry if you're a twitch content creator who promotes themselves you are most likely one of these categories the really good ones just leave a link in their description I find.

Comments

  • @DecisiveDwight said:

    First of all this isn't a rant this is an opinion forged by nearly all my games with and against players who advertise they stream on twitch.

    Ok so firstly most of the twitch players always pick Nea and bring a flashlight to bait killers but ultimately can't loop and end up with a hatchet or machete in the face within the first five seconds of the match to top this off they bring dead hard don't get me wrong a good perk but they use it to attempt flashlight saves seen this done on a certain YouTuber can't remember who it is but pretty sure it's Tru3, anyway the point is they end up screwing it up so much that it's just painful to watch.

    Next up we have the I'm not gonna do anything twitchers these twitch players are worse than the one above you're recording a match of you hiding all game and occasionally breaking bones or tapping a gen this kind of match is when I wish the survivors could offer up a teamate to the entity who is actually just hindering you.

    Next we have the I'm gonna run perks that help me get hatch twitcher these often run perks such as self care or inner strength, Spine chill, urban evasion and that bill perk that lets them see the hatch oh and they often bring a map or key to aid in their hatch hunting endeavours.

    Now for killer playing twitch players I only have 1 that really confuses me the one that camps and tunnels from the get go you're recording something or going live to get views so you camp and tunnel this is just a ######### moment.

    Occasionally you get good twitch streamers but not enough to outnumber the idiots. Also if you go back and watch their streams of your game they spend the whole game mocking you but look at their views and they got 0 but they out here acting like they matter lol.

    I'm sorry if you're a twitch content creator who promotes themselves you are most likely one of these categories the really good ones just leave a link in their description I find.

    I agree. I'm not a fan of going up against streamers as either killer or survivor. the only reason for that is; not matter what side I'm playing on I'm not playing to entertain their viewers. that's their job not mine.


    I'm not going to judge them as players or people some are really great.

  • Just wait till you find out that ttv players also play killer

    And there's no skill level needed in becoming a streamer so their abilities will all wildly fluctuate

  • Yeah, I've noticed that Twitch streamers tend to be a lot worse than normal players. It's only those with TTV in their name though. TTV/Otz would probably be the worst killer main instead of the best killer main.

  • @DecisiveDwight said:

    First of all this isn't a rant this is an opinion forged by nearly all my games with and against players who advertise they stream on twitch.

    Ok so firstly most of the twitch players always pick Nea and bring a flashlight to bait killers but ultimately can't loop and end up with a hatchet or machete in the face within the first five seconds of the match to top this off they bring dead hard don't get me wrong a good perk but they use it to attempt flashlight saves seen this done on a certain YouTuber can't remember who it is but pretty sure it's Tru3, anyway the point is they end up screwing it up so much that it's just painful to watch.

    Next up we have the I'm not gonna do anything twitchers these twitch players are worse than the one above you're recording a match of you hiding all game and occasionally breaking bones or tapping a gen this kind of match is when I wish the survivors could offer up a teamate to the entity who is actually just hindering you.

    Next we have the I'm gonna run perks that help me get hatch twitcher these often run perks such as self care or inner strength, Spine chill, urban evasion and that bill perk that lets them see the hatch oh and they often bring a map or key to aid in their hatch hunting endeavours.

    Now for killer playing twitch players I only have 1 that really confuses me the one that camps and tunnels from the get go you're recording something or going live to get views so you camp and tunnel this is just a ######### moment.

    Occasionally you get good twitch streamers but not enough to outnumber the idiots. Also if you go back and watch their streams of your game they spend the whole game mocking you but look at their views and they got 0 but they out here acting like they matter lol.

    I'm sorry if you're a twitch content creator who promotes themselves you are most likely one of these categories the really good ones just leave a link in their description I find.

    Had a ttv today, not gonna name names, but my sister joined his twitch to watch, and while i got on first hook he was trying to moonwalk across the map while a teammate was beain chased the whole time I was on hook and another was on the gen, i died on that first hook, while the obsession claws were obviously saying the other guy was beain chased, he than went and called us trash because we died, and "my teammates aren't doing any gens" severely pissed me off, I almost got salty

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Just wait till you find out that ttv players also play killer

    And there's no skill level needed in becoming a streamer so their abilities will all wildly fluctuate

    FAKE NEWS!

    everyone knows all ttv streamers are the same!

  • I always have to laugh at the ones that trash talk the killer and complain about them crutching off certain perks while they're playing in a 4 man all with meta perks lol, their self awareness is kinda hilarious sometimes.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    I always have to laugh at the ones that trash talk the killer and complain about them crutching off certain perks while they're playing in a 4 man all with meta perks lol, their self awareness is kinda hilarious sometimes.

    Lol forgot about the 4 man twitch squad

  • Their always the best lol and the most salty when they lose 😂😂

  • I usually find it the opposite to be honest. Most off the ttv's tend be good-to-really good loopers when they are on my team.

    When I play killer, I find that they usually waste half the game going for flashlight saves / head-ons.

  • Ttv’s are really chill most the time from my experience

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Ttv’s are really chill most the time from my experience

    Yeah I was gonna say the same. Most of the TTVs I’ve played with or against lately have been good at the game and pretty nice as well.

  • I have no issues playing against twitch streamers. I just look at it as people who wanna broadcast the game to their followers and I think it helps the community grow.

  • Thread title was changed not what I'm trying to get across ttvs are bad at the game mostly

  • I disagree with the idea that there are rarely good streamers. I could list some streamers that I find both decent and that they follow (whenever they can) the survivor/killer rulebook. But the point is that the streamers get a lot of bad reputation from entitled players, and this created a ton of hate in the community. It's not rare to have over 12 pages of stream comments on why you suck if you're a streamer. But everyone seems to forget the point, they don't stream to showcase how good they are in the game, they stream it because A. They like dbd and B. They wanna have a good time (and money).

  • Most of the ones i played against where small streamers and most of them were ok. Some even nice. I rarely hear toxic trash talk from them after the game and apart from a very few matches where the streamer played kinda "toxic", most of them play the game like every other players too.