A happy console blight main sends thanks
I'm glad the skill gap between pc and console is being reduced hopefully this continues.
I'm glad the skill gap between pc and console is being reduced hopefully this continues.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I'm also very glad our console friends can enjoy Blight more now
Yeah, an unexpected console buff and much appreciated, only what like 5 more killers to go? Offhand guess. Keep it up please.
Hopefully console Oni’s will share in the joy
That's funny I played him and couldn't bounce off anything, even directly at killer shack. So I just quit and will leave him on the bench till another patch
Better consol Oni would be amazing. I love both blight and Oni so if he gets better I'm loving life. Only thing that would be better are. Well you see my username no need to specify :)
Console Oni is already fine
Well yeah, its good, but it could be better
He may be fine but he is finicky and I would like to see him uped in control. Yes I agree he is in a good spot power wise but control is a little rough as it is for a lot of killers on consol know what i'm sayin'. Sorry if I did a bad job explaining it but thats just my opinion y'know.
He is talking about the cheat where you look up and bug out the game to 180 hit.