Why is every game coldwind?

Is there a reason it's just non stop coldwind today? These maps are extremely unfun for killer :/

Comments

  • probably because they only just got reworked, so people still wanna see & play on the new maps to check them out, and want to learn how to play them.

  • I was getting mostly Macmillan and Autohaven myself. Unlike yesterday where I got Sanctum of Wrath in five out of six games

  • On first day survivors kept sending me on coldwind every game. I barely won 1 game that day.

  • @kaeru said:

    On first day survivors kept sending me on coldwind every game. I barely won 1 game that day.

    Nobody was sending me there and yet I sitll got it 9 games in a row

  • @Itachi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2181278#Comment_2181278

    Nobody was sending me there and yet I sitll got it 9 games in a row

    Unlucky. Only way I see to solve this problem is use your own map offerings.

  • Speak for yourself, all I ever get is Haddonfield. fml

  • @Itachi said:

    Is there a reason it's just non stop coldwind today? These maps are extremely unfun for killer :/

    I got 4 fractured cowsheds in a row yesterday. I believe it's because they are coldwind which was already common + the they got reworked so they are still fresh.

  • I played 7 huntress games today. 6 were indoor maps... ######### hell. Also, for a whole week, my first game was either Fractured Cowshed or Haddonfield. I also had a day where I got Haddonfield 3x in a row.

  • Coldwind just got a rework. As such, the probability of getting the realm has been increased. This happens every time a new map drops or an old map get reworked.

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    Speak for yourself, all I ever get is Haddonfield. fml

    Honestly I think I'd actually rather Haddonfield now that coldwind got reworked and that was my favourite map for killer before

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    Speak for yourself, all I ever get is Haddonfield. fml

    Had 5 games on haddonfield yesterday while doing plague challenges. Hated the game the rest of the day lol.

  • I think it could be because its windy today, and is also cold