Console Blight

Still sucks. Every god damn bounce near a survivor freezes the game. His turning is great, but it doesn't matter when you can't hit people because the game decides to take a 3 second nap after each bounce.


I'm so ######### sad, I really want to like this killer

Comments

  • Lag is an issue that plagues every console killer, not just Blight. After his fix, he's way better, and I'm not personally having any problems with playing him.

  • @QwQw said:

    Lag is an issue plagues every console killer, not just Blight. After his fix, he's way better, and I'm not personally having any problems with playing him.

    Yes but I find the issue comically timed on blight. That game freezes at the literal worst possible time every time. At least it just happens randomly on other killers, bar geting blood lust which is garunteed game dying

  • @PerfectlyPink said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2181223#Comment_2181223

    Yes but I find the issue comically timed on blight. That game freezes at the literal worst possible time every time. At least it just happens randomly on other killers, bar geting blood lust which is garunteed game dying

    I have the same comical lag except on The Twins. Literally every single time I charge a pounce as Victor the game lags. Guess it just comes down to certain people.

  • I have yet to face a really good blight on console since his release. I can’t play him for $hit either, as I have the same problem as you. It’s a damn shame that half the killers on the roster just feel unplayable due to the lag and unoptimization

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2181264#Comment_2181264

    I have the same comical lag except on The Twins. Literally every single time I charge a pounce as Victor the game lags. Guess it just comes down to certain people.

    Oof, yeah that's weird cuz twins is okayish for me

  • @Nebula said:

    I have yet to face a really good blight on console since his release. I can’t play him for $hit either, as I have the same problem as you. It’s a damn shame that half the killers on the roster just feel unplayable due to the lag and unoptimization

    Yep, idk how they managed to do it tbh. R6 runs at a buttery smooth 70 fps but dbd runs at 30 fps with constant tearing and freezing

  • I never lagged at all i saw my game freeze a little but it’s not bad at all Blight is much better on console