Megs scream in RE 8's lady D's castle
Like the title said you can hear megs scream in her castle
has anyone got more info on this. like is that scream just another stock noise that can be used by anyone or is it. clue
Like the title said you can hear megs scream in her castle
has anyone got more info on this. like is that scream just another stock noise that can be used by anyone or is it. clue
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This video sums it up quite well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQIjMXl-EWYI think it’s just a fun nod to their collaboration regarding the RE chapter and nothing more.
Meg could be seen as the poster girl (survivor side) after all.
i guess i could be but I think BHVR wants us to look a little deeper
I honestly am pretty confident in a RE8 killer, but we never know.
We could be pleasantly surprised and have 2 killers although I think that's the most unlikely out of any other options.
They also like to use red herrings :)
but I don’t wanna stop any fun speculation, it was just my take on it.
Pretty sure its just a stock sound.