I love the Blight on console now
Ok I just do one game but I kill everyone in red rank :) so happy, but I'm sure in the second game I will loose.
Ok I just do one game but I kill everyone in red rank :) so happy, but I'm sure in the second game I will loose.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just played a game with him and I can officially confirm he’s S tier now he’s amazing on console he feels very loose and I can actually flick when I attack
Yes.
He's not the same as PC, but it's fairly close.
Yes,he's absolutely amazing now on console
2 game team swf pc I can't do anything just 3 hook
Yeah he's so much better now. I liked playing him before, but now I'm probably gonna main him.