Sooo who's the guy with a sick mind at BHVR...
that thought hey since we have two Plague rift challenges, lets throw in a heal x amount of survivors challenge...
Edit: To be clear, this is like 60% joke 40% serious. lol
that thought hey since we have two Plague rift challenges, lets throw in a heal x amount of survivors challenge...
Edit: To be clear, this is like 60% joke 40% serious. lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm glad I don't see Plague every game then.
I know, I thought of this after my 5th straight game versing the Plague. Like, c'mon on this one.
Next up: Spend 120 seconds in chase in a single trial.
Also: 4 twins challenges to hit people with Victor.
I've gotten her about 3 outta 5 games since I put this challenge on. lol
It get it is just bad luck, but I am getting to the point if its plague I just want to kill myself and move to the next game.
From the thread title I thought you were going to call out the person(s) responsible for Jane's chest physics when walking up stairs with her.
First time I started the healing challenge I got back to back Plagues, I wondered what the odds of that were and then remembered the rift, it was big sadge.
I haven't seen that, where did you find it?
Leaks.
(I'm not being serious. Just what I'm expecting)
Next challenge: Get 6 unhooks. Must be safe unhooks. Complete challenge in a single trial.
6 unhooks, and then escape from the hook with deliverance in a single trial.
Escape through the gate when you unhooked 6 survivors, escaped from the hook with deliverance and stunned the killer 6 times.
After three survivors have already left through the exit gate*
*must escape with a new item of rare quality or higher.
*With No Mither. You must pick yourself up using the perk 3 times.
We are giving them ideas! Imagine this being a million bloodpoint challenge.
You forgot the 2nd part of that:
The killer must be the cannibal(Leatherface) who has the perk insidious equipped.
*BHVR devs taking notes
I swear to god, if the devs read this and implement some of these challenges, I am going to track all of you down, I am going to come to your houses, and I am going to cry at you. Not cute restrained crying, either, it'll be that ugly sobbing crying. Don't think I won't!
.... also: Get 6 successful post-Blink grabs with Nurse. Must be done in one trial.
You're welcome fellow console buddies.