Dose anyone recognize this person nvm
I accidentally paused in the new dbd video and saw this and in the center of the screen he was there for like 3s and I dont recognize them dose anyone else
Edit nvm we figured it out
On a side not
The also decided to highlight a random box idk why


Comments
No, who is that?
Nvm, read the other comments and its Felix, ngl i saw like a blight -ish face in there
Isn’t that Felix with his Seoul outfit?
This is Felix.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktwADQT1GcFrom this video.
EDIT: Timestamp:
https://youtu.be/tktwADQT1Gc?t=21
The hat sorta looks like a recolour of this:
But he also looks like he's wearing shades as well and the jacket looks like Felix's bomber jacket.
Weird
They look similar. maybe
Yes, it is.
Yeah it's def his Felix's Seoul Outfit since it has the shades
Damn.
I play WAY too much DBD, cause I immediately recognized that as Felix.
Yeah I never seen the outfit so I forgot about it
The first pic is Felix, the second pic is a box thing on crotus prenn