M1 build is fun

I created a build where 1 m1 hit is enough to make a few people give up.

Sloppy butcher

Franklin's demise

Hex: The Third Seal

Hex: Undying

When someone knows another m1 effect perk please tell me.

Comments

  • @Mineguy said:

    I created a build where 1 m1 hit is enough to make a few people give up.

    Sloppy butcher

    Franklin's demise

    Hex: The Third Seal

    Hex: Undying

    When someone knows another m1 effect perk please tell me.

    Meyer has some that may help you of your comfortable going after certain survivors before others

  • @Mineguy said:

    I created a build where 1 m1 hit is enough to make a few people give up.

    Sloppy butcher

    Franklin's demise

    Hex: The Third Seal

    Hex: Undying

    When someone knows another m1 effect perk please tell me.

    You could use coup de grace

  • Stbfl for more m1.

  • Surge and Gearhead for some more pressure.