Dark Devotion

What if Dark Devotion attached the Red Stain to the survivor for its duration along with the Terror Radius. I'd had loads of fun scaring other survivors.

Comments

  • Yo. With that, my Jeff could be Myers once in a while XD

  • Great change. That one killer that kills you by charging straight at you while you're on a hook and unhooking you two feet in front of masked men with chainsaws is really scary and dangerous, but she doesn't have a red stain and I always thought that was kind of OP. This way you'll be warned of her approach.

    (But seriously, I'd love this. Dark Devotion's already a bit of a meme perk and this would make it absolutely hilarious. Survivors would start fleeing each other - it'd be like that effect when you're wearing dark clothes and the killer is Ghostface. Everyone gets so spooked - I'd love to take the illusion a step further.)

  • @Laluzi said:

    Great change. That one killer that kills you by charging straight at you while you're on a hook and unhooking you two feet in front of masked men with chainsaws is really scary and dangerous, but she doesn't have a red stain and I always thought that was kind of OP. This way you'll be warned of her approach.

    (But seriously, I'd love this. Dark Devotion's already a bit of a meme perk and this would make it absolutely hilarious. Survivors would start fleeing each other - it'd be like that effect when you're wearing dark clothes and the killer is Ghostface. Everyone gets so spooked - I'd love to take the illusion a step further.)

    I am all for the memes. If Trail of Torment was more common, I would fun Better Together just to scare people.

  • When the Plague PTB came out, I always assumed that was how the perk worked.