#GiveUsBackOldFreddy
We need old freddy back and combined with the current freddy. I will not stop requesting this until I see this happen. If it happens then the devs can have my money.
We need old freddy back and combined with the current freddy. I will not stop requesting this until I see this happen. If it happens then the devs can have my money.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, it is about time we get our Old Killer back. Spread the word:
#GiveUsBackOldFreddy
I wasn't around before Freddy got his rework but I'm 100% on board.
BHVR's balance team have their work cut out for them it seems.
Old Freddy was awesome. I believe we can do this!
#GiveUsBackOldFreddy
Yes give us Freddy Version 3.0
Yes! I want my old main back!
#GiveUsBackOldFreddy
Give us old mettle of man back!!yay
As much as i loved old freddy, I don't think this will happen.
He was reworked because he was a joke in high ranks and (apperently) frustrating to deal with in lower ranks
Why would they use time, effort and money to go back to it when the current version is working adequite.
Give me your souls in exchange for old Freddy
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Deal.
Dose this include the old forever Freddy because if so I rather not. If no then sure.
I’ll be back
(ಠ_ಠ)>⌐■-■
(⌐■-■)
We need an addon that reverts Freddy back to his old version.
#GiveUsBackOldFreddy