Can someone please do a Demogorgon addon tier list after the update?
I didn't find any and it would be appreciated if you do so, thanks!
I didn't find any and it would be appreciated if you do so, thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just use your own mind, what works for others might not work for you. I'd say ignore rat liver now though as the benefit is far less.
Alright, thanks for the tip!
Im sure Otz will bless us with an updated addon tier list video soon, or he might wait until the Resident Evil Chapter drops to cover the new killer as well.
We'll see!
Here
I kinda disagree since demo was buffed he really doesn’t need rat liver anymore. Black heart, leprose lichen, barbs glasses, rotten pumpkin and elevens soda are actually great and amazing addons