STBFL Bodyblocking

Can we get a perk like Fired Up that grants a small speed boost to hit and miss recoveries (smaller boost compared to Save the Best for Last and Unrelenting, respectively) that doesn't come with the drawback of an Obsession sandbagging the killer?

Comments

  • Until then, which perk is better to counter the obsession bodyblocking: Rancor, Remember Me, or Forced Penance?

  • Just ignore them for the most part and hit them when they get too obnoxious. I can't tell you how little they expect it. I've had so many trials swing my way because I conditioned some little mosquito to come to me and beg to be downed.

  • Too much risk to ignore them at endgame, which is why I'm considering Rancor.

    Or if I run Forced Penance then at least they can't sandbag as often.

  • Unrelenting actually used to do that but it was a kinda busted so they changed it.

    A perk with that much power should have a drawback

  • Starstruck will stop any bodyblock attemps before they happen.

    Mad grit if you still want them to try to bodyblock but to make it pointless

    If you are talking about bodyblocking in chase concidder just hitting them, a 6 stack stbfl isn't that different from a 8 stack.

    Forced penance will ensure they won't try it again for atleast 60+however long it takes for them to heal

  • And thats why main demo lol. Shred to victory

  • image.png

    OH GOD PLEASE NO

  • Damn he shouldn't have burned the offering tbh i would've just had it as a memory

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Unrelenting actually used to do that but it was a kinda busted so they changed it.

    A perk with that much power should have a drawback

    Yeah busted with save because they used to stack